Wednesday, November 02, 2005

11.2.05

hi guys! I've stolen my mommy's computer since she doesn't seem to be very good at updating this thing, at least not enough for me! I watch her type all the time so I figured i could handle this.
This weekend my cousin Ellie and I went to see the Wiggles! Our mommies took us and it was so much fun. I was very scared at first when i saw the stage and all the seats. My mommy had to carry me (kicking and screaming) to our seats but then i settled down after she told me it would be all right. Ellie and I got these cool Wiggles light sticks and we love them, so we played with them until the show started. Ellie got a little scared when the Wiggles came out so her mommy had to take her further away from them. I was very nervous but i just sat there and watched them. After awhile I felt okay and went down and danced! My mommy was so happy :) Here are a couple pictures of me- the first one is when we first sat down and the 2nd one is me looking "concerned" mommy says. The third one is me dancing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The day after the Wiggles concert was my great-grandma's 90th birthday! We went to mass with the whole family and sang happy birthday there! Here is a pic of me, my grandmas, and my cousins:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then we went trick or treating that night after great-grandma's party. I was a doggy but didn't like going to stranger's houses very much. I only went to 5 houses but that was enough! Mommy says she's glad i didn't bring home any more candy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Today I took my mommy to the doctor. She is 30 weeks pregnant and the doctor said today we'll schedule her surgery for right after the new year. She told me she's packing on the pounds but that she did that with me too and it'll be okay :) The doctor said she's very healthy and everything looks wonderful. My baby sister has been kicking a lot, mommy thinks we're going to have another gymnast in the house.
My new favorite pasttime is watching old videos of myself on the computer. I like to watch certain ones over and over again, because they make me laugh! Mommy is helping me learn how to ask for things "nicely." She says that word to me about a billion times every day. I'm working on it :) I have very good manners most of the time, i love to say "thank you" and "you're welcome" but i have to work on the magic word, my mommy calls it.
Tomorrow I'm going to my first Hawkeye basketball game! Daddy says we have really good seats so mommy is nervous because that means a lot of steps to chase maegan up and down. Good thing Daddy and Aunt Hallie will be there to help! I just hope I'm not scared at the game.
Ok, i'm starting to get upset because this is taking too long to type and we're not watching old videos of myself so i better stop writing here. Thanks for letting me update you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

I finally sat down and played on the computer and was so excited to find that I had lots of catching up to do with the Dolan girls blog. I love all the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing.

Kathy