
Trying to create her own bidet:

gosh i hope i spelled "bidet" right.
Well, it's 4:09 pm and Maegan just fell asleep. I laid her down at 1:30! She was so tired but sat there and talked to herself, very loudly, for 2.5 hours. She is the master of naptime=playtime. She's restarted the whole "strip down naked and then yell 'uh-oh mommy' after i'm tired of being naked" thing. I thought we were past it but no. She's probably stripped down oh, say 15 times in the last 4 days. No poopy messes yet but....i'm sure they're soon to come.
Let's see, what's new... I picked up this shirt for the princess today at Old Navy. It is red, has a little Santa on it and says "I've been (sorta) good all year." ha! Perfect for Maegan.
She had a great time at school today. They colored a turkey and she used more than one color, which is huge for her. There's probably 5 or 6 different colors on this turkey! Lately she talks about "Stacy's car" when we leave school. I don't know if it's "Chase's car" or "chase cars" or what she's talking about. There is a Chase in her class, but who knows. She also frequently talks about "hit table" seems to eat "corn" everyday for lunch. She's adopted her backpack as her school security blanket. Since day one she hasn't let me hang it up when we get there, she keeps it on. Well now it's turned into blanket and jacket. So I try to take her jacket off and she yells, so it stays on. It gives Miss Amy and I a good chuckle.
Hallie and I took her to Iowa City on Saturday while Ryan was at the Iowa game. She had a lot of fun playing at the mall play area for nearly 40 minutes. When we used to live there she'd play for 5 minutes tops and then would be done so it was pretty shocking to see her play for so long! Hallie and I also noticed she not even once looked for us! I think school has been so good for her, she's definitely become more of an active play-er. After the play area we made our way down to the children's museum and she played grocery store with Hallie. She told me repeatedly to "weave" but i'm pretty sure meant to say "leave" so i bowed out and gave her some auntie time.
Nothing new with baby girl #2. She was freakishly active yesterday and today after lunch. Like, my belly was convulsing. I want to try and capture it on video because it's quite remarkable.
No comments:
Post a Comment