Maegan today:

Baby girl today:

and baby girl 2 weeks ago:

She's definitely growing!
Everything is great here. Maegan is currently watching her favorite "Finding Nemo" while Daddy finishes dethatching the lawn and Mommy updates the blog. I passed my glucose tolerance test this week, so thank God no diabetes here! We do believe we've picked a name for the little one...we'll see if we stick with it :) It's hard to believe that just next week I start my 3rd trimester- everyone told me the 2nd pregnancy goes much faster but WHOA. It goes extremely fast! Which is just fine because i can't wait to meet her!
Maegan had her first Parents As Teachers session this week and it went great! Miss Melissa seemed very happy with Maegan's color and shape knowledge and Maegan seemed very happy that Miss Melissa comes loaded down with toys and activities to do! They made a very neat collage with contact paper and all sorts of little shapes, feathers, sequins, etc. I think we're going to get lots of good ideas from Miss Melissa!
No comments:
Post a Comment