Friday, December 16, 2005

12.16.05

Well, my proudest thing to report is that i've been working my butt off trying to finish baby sister's blankie that i started knitting like SIX MONTHS ago, and i think i should finish it before she arrives! YAY!

Maegan is doing super. She is soooooo very happy to have her "Beema Happy" (aka Grandma Kathy) back home! I think she's trying to make Grandma returning to Florida a very hard thing to do! She's so very excited for Christmas and specifically to open presents. She keeps going into my room (where the stash is) and looking at all the presents and then we just talk about them. "Open pwesents? Pwesents? Mommy open pwesents?" :) She's very good about leaving them alone, wish I could say the same for the Christmas tree that she knocked over on Tuesday :/
Today we are going to Jungle Bungle with Shawna and Gracie! That should be fun. Mae was talking about their ball pit all last night so i know she's excited.
Baby sister is doing great! She's still moving around enough but I can tell she's getting bigger and has a hard time moving as much as she used to. She doesn't feel that big to me and i'm going to guess that she will be right around 8 lbs at birth. I so want another big, healthy baby so I hope she's at least that big! I don't know what I'd do with a teeny little one.
Kelly (rick's finacee) is probably going to be induced next week if she doesn't pop any sooner! She is measuring 3 weeks ahead of what she actually is, so Mr. Drew is getting really big and they think she needs to get him out before he's TOO big! lol I'm so excited to meet my first nephew!!! And to snuggle with a newborn, before my own arrives!

No comments: