maegan knocked on her door this morning so i walked down the hall to let her out. Her hands were full; she was carrying horsey and Nemo, which is nothing unusual. She grunts and groans as she hauls them to the couch, where she dumps them and I realize she's also carrying a spoon, and has a sock on each of her hands :)
here, let me impress you with one more amazing thing- she now says "no, thank you!" and "excuse me!" when she burps or farts! I give ryan complete credit for the "no, thank you" and I take complete credit for "excuse me."
Miss Dolan exhibited her independence at the mall today when she threw a horrid tantrum at JC Penney's because i wasn't giving her enough options- she wanted to walk and hold my hand instead of ride in the stroller or wear her bracelet (aka kid leash.) I've been trying to discourage her walking on her own, because I'm not sure how that will work when baby sister comes, but maybe i need to relax a little bit. She actually does pretty well when she just walks near the stroller, I guess I'm just a little paranoid that she'll just take off. Which she probably won't. But you never know, right?! I guess I need to think about this, and talk to Ryan. His opinion counts too. :)
The c-section is one month from tomorrow! WHOA. My mom mentioned today how fast this pregnancy has gone...you're telling me! And I don't even feel overwhelmed or anything in things to do before she comes, it's just really gone that fast. Wonder what pregnancy #3 will be like! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment