Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ketchup

My brain is fried from trying to remember all I need to pack to take three little ones (oh, plus myself. I forget that I get to go on vacation too :P) to Florida. So we'll run this blog in list format.

1. I've been hesitant to tell Maegan the real Easter story because she's got a small obsession with death and I was not sure how to go about it so as to not add to this obsession. I gave her the basics (people didn't like Jesus, they weren't nice to him and put him on the cross, he died, the put him in a cave and closed it with a rock, he got out of the cave, he ascended to heaven) which took all of a minute, and then she said to me, "Okay, that's enough of that story, Mama." I laughed. Fast forward a few hours, Ryan comes home. She retells the story, PERFECTLY. She was listening!!!

2. Today was Silly Sock day at school, to go along with their letter of the week, which is obviously S. How cute is she?
Photobucket

3. Maegan and Anna-Kate have both started swimming lessons. Maegan has done more in the water in the past 3 weeks than she's ever done, and we are so proud of her! Anna-Kate is a natural in the water, and did more in the first 5 minutes of her class than Maegan has ever done to date. :P Weird huh?

4. Molly- oh wait, I want to shout this- MOLLY IS A NEW BABY! A MUCH NICER BABY AND LIFE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! She seriously is a different baby. No more fussing, she sleeps through the night, less spitting up, easy-peasy and happy to boot! She had a small trip to the ER for wheezing last weekend but she's doing wonderful now after a week of breathing treatments and steroids.

5. Anna-Kate knows The Lord's Prayer (almost) word for word. So does Maegan!

6. We started our new house. Please, please, PLEASE help us pray that our current house sells before our new house is finished.

7. Molly got her first tooth last week! She's also begun grabbing her feet, rolling over on purpose and eating baby food. She'll be 6 months old next week!

8. Maegan's learning how to do backbends in tumbling. It's so cool to see her pick up so many new tricks. She's really good at cartwheels now, and almost has her backwards roll!

9. Anna-Kate desperately wants to tumble too. She does somersaults all the time, and tries to do a cartwheel which is actually more just a bend-at-her-waist-and-then-fall-on-the-floor-like-a-dead-horse sort of move.

10. Anna-Kate has learned the alphabet. I want to know which one of you taught her this, because I didn't.


11. Anna-Kate wears sunglasses 90% of the day. We're not sure why. She gets called "Hollywood" by a lot of people.
Photobucket


Don't they look sneaky? They are.
Photobucket

Maegan gives her stamp of approval to Molly's rice cereal:
Photobucket

I love this photo:
Photobucket

"What do you mean I shouldn't wear Maegan's dirty underwear around my belly like a belt?"
Photobucket

All ready to swim!
Photobucket

Molly looks a little bored with her squash.
Photobucket

Hello!
Photobucket

We made little bunny-mobiles out of swiss rolls, candy and bunny peeps!
Photobucket

Girls in front of our new house. Poor Molly always gets left in the car.
Photobucket

Helpin' a sister out (she's wiping her nose!)
Photobucket

Molly's dirty little habit (also, the cutest thing her mommy has ever seen!)
Photobucket

12. That's all I know! I may come back and add to this as my mind tends to run on a delay mode most of the time.

1 comment:

Katy Gilliam said...

O M G! Your children are freaking models. Seriously, they are gorgeous! I can not believe that A-K knows her alphabet! Can she put to the letters and tell you what they are? That is fantastic! Go smarty pants! I am also in love with the silly sock picture. YOu HAVE to send that to magazines..she is so cute..she will be famous! (especially since her sister is already Hollywood!)