Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is finally here

Long time no blog! It's finally spring here and we're all very happy about that. We enjoyed an awesome trip to Florida (without Ryan, poor guy) over Maegan's spring break. We had so much fun in The Villages- swimming, dancing, eating ice cream. Thanks for having us, Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Jim! And thanks to Aunt Kerin for travelling with us- we needed the help!
Here's what we've been up to lately:
Maegan had a spring program at school. They sang songs, recited poems and had an art gallery for us to browse! Maegan was so proud- "I sang all the words!" she told me several times.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Anna-Kate is potty training! I was trying to convince her to stay in diapers since she didn't seem completely ready but I'm glad she's strong-willed because now she's using the potty during the day and wakes up dry from her naps (most of the time!)
Photobucket


Molly had her 6 month pictures done a couple weeks ago! She's such a joy now- she loves to eat, watch her sisters play, and sit up on her own! She also has this new move when she's sitting- she kicks her legs and flaps her arms like she's trying to go somewhere. She's also cutting tooth number 2, which is so painful for her.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Three Girls:
Photobucket

We had a lot of fun playing outside yesterday. Molly loves to pull grass, and try to eat it! Maegan and Anna-Kate got a pink mustang for Christmas and finally had the chance to take her out for a spin.

Maegan, mid-swing (concentrating very hard!)
Photobucket

Swinging:
Photobucket

Anna-Kate has a gorgeous smile, but I hardly ever catch it! She will look at the camera for half a second and I guess my camera isn't quite fast enough.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't she look like a giant?!
Photobucket

Maegan adores Molly, and vice versa:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maegan also adores Anna, and vice versa:
Photobucket

And Molly looking a little jealous at all the fun the big girls are having:
Photobucket

One day a couple of weeks ago Maegan wanted some Spongebob cheez-it's and I dared to say no. So she drew this picture of herself, being angry, holding a box of Spongebob cheez-it's. :)
Photobucket

The library hosted the mouse from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" last weekend! The girls loved meeting him.
Photobucket

Enjoying their cookies:
Photobucket

Here's our house in progress! We took the girls there last weekend and showed them their new rooms.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie said...

You have such beautiful girls, Erin! And, I seriously laughed when I saw Maegan's angry picture. She is such a riot!

Carrie-Area Director said...

Love Molly's rolls! Love Maegan's personality! Love AK's smile! You've got the best kids!

I can't wait to see you on Saturday! Too bad I still won't be meeting little miss Molly. :(

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pictures! Adorable as always! I miss you guys!! I need to come and see you. Just wish gas wasn't so freaking expensive!!

Lindsay family said...

Your girls are absolutly beautiful! I always love pictures of kids swinging...they are the best.

Katy Gilliam said...

Oh my gosh! Maegan is the funniest girl alive with the self portrait! I LOVE it! All of your girls are so cute. You are doing such a fantastic job. Will you have A-K come and teach Anna how to potty train. She is not interested at all!

I love the house! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see more in the future!