Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas program and dance recital

Maegan had a busy weekend! Here is a video of her class doing "Up on the housetop." They did so well! It's so embarassing that I cry during every performance she has. LOL (Maegan is right smack dab in the middle of the class.)


They also did a couple poems, sang Away in a Manger and We Wish you a Merry Christmas. They are such a well-behaved class!

Her recital on Saturday was AWESOME. I dropped her off in the commons part of the highschool, which was just plain crazy. Kids and parents everywhere, and a little chaotic. Organized chaos. We got in there and got her makeup on and all of her things ready and she says "you are going to leave now, right Mommy?" She's such a big girl now! So as much as I didn't want to, I left her. And sure enough she made it onto stage! She did so well in her dance, I wish I could share a video of it but it's pretty long and I cant get any site to upload it.
I did get a small video of her cartwheel! She has been working on this so hard, and I wish I had taken a video of what her cartwheel looked like when she started tumbling in September. She's come so far! (She's the one that Mrs. Claus tells to go.)

2 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

Whow! I'm so proud of you! 2 post in one week! I loved Maegan's cartwheel! I would have loved to have taken Z to either of those programs! It was awesome to see you the other day! Like usual you were a lifesaver and let me borrow everything! Love ya lots! It was great to see all the girls together! Miss you already!

Katy Gilliam said...

Hurray, I have been wanting up dates on here! Maegan has turned into such a beautiful little girl! I am so proud of her cartwheel!