She'll even sit in her swing now!

Ryan celebrated the big 3-0 this week! The girls and I threw him an awesome bulldozer-themed party, made him homemade pizza and a homemade Boston Cream Pie! Thanks to my big helper Maegan! I couldn't have done it without her (or is it that I could have done it faster without her?) Oh, his presents from the girls were a box of Nerds, and a roll of Smarties. They know his favorites (and they happen to be Maegan's favorites. Anna-Kate has no favorites, she lives on anything sugar-based.)

On the bulldozer theme, Maegan caught an episode of "The Doodlebops" where Mo tells Rooney "You look like a bulldozer!" This isn't quite so funny when Maegan tells random people that they look like bulldozers. And it's quite hard to explain.
Our prima ballerina:

Ahhhhh! Those eyes! Ryan and I are both suckers for those eyes.

Maegan's hardcore into dressing up. She changes so many times per day, I can't keep up. Here is her "FAVORITE OUTFIT!" "Isn't it BEAUTIFUL Mommy???"

It's a white undershirt from walmart, that she loves because it has butterflies around the name brand on the INSIDE of the shirt, a pair of bloomers that go to a skirt that is 3 sizes too small for her, and her black mary janes. She has incredible style.
A rare still moment:

She's looking so grown up to me, and you should hear her talk! She's quite the talker now. Lately she loves to talk about panthers, and whether or not they would chase us if we ever make it to a jungle.
5 comments:
Wow! Your girls are all so pretty! Maegan looks like she's 7 in that last picture! She's looking so much like you now! She's beautiful!
How's the no dairy going? I wish you all the luck! Your a great mommy!
They are all growing up so fast! I am glad that Molly seems better now. Good luck on no dairy!
Tell Ryan I said Happy Birthday old man! (We are not that far behind though!!)
Happy Birthday, Ryan!
I think Maegan has excellent taste. Mary Janes are always chic and for all occasions. I have already noticed many outfits that we have in common.
Your girls are gorgeous. I look forward to the holiday photos!
I love the new pictures. I can so relate to the changing of clothes many times in one day. I swear Karson changes at least 7-8 times a day. I hope the no dairy is going well for you. It can be so frustrating can't it???
I am finally back on! I can write a comment! YAY! Your girls are GORGEOUS! I love watching the video and Mae is SO GROWN UP! I honestly think that A-K and Anna would be best friends if they lived close by. I wish!
Give Molly a big smooch from us. I hope she is still feeling better!
Post a Comment