We went to the Wiggles last week! It was Maegan's 2nd time and Anna-Kate's first, and Mommy's first outing without Molly! I have to say this Wiggles show was not as good as the first one but probably mostly because my girls just aren't that into them, not anywhere near how Wiggles-crazy Maegan was at 2.5. It was still fun, and nice to get out! Grandma Susie is taking us to see Nemo on Ice in a few weeks, as part of the girls' Christmas. I hope they enjoy that more!

Molly's gas is bad...really bad. I captured her in a rare content moment:

Pfffft on you tummy gas!

And my two helpers, putting away the silverware:

Rock on, says Maegan:
1 comment:
How nice that you got to take AK and Mae out without worrying about Molly! It was nice to see you in a picture! You look great! Z had tons of gas issues too and it was not fun! Hang in there!
Post a Comment