Monday, January 21, 2008

Miss Molly Dolan, at 4 months (almost) weighs 15 lb 8 oz! 90th %tile. She's 24.5 inches, 50th %tile. She's now on medication for reflux, as she has many symptoms and the poor thing hardly sleeps!
Photobucket

Miss Anna Dolan, at the age of 2 years, weighs 27 lbs (50th %tile,) and is 33 inches (30th %tile.) She's the picture of health! And here she is pictured wearing her swimsuit and water shoes (today, one of the coldest days this winter,) helping her baby use the potty.
Photobucket

Our life these days consists of always doing one of these things 1) dressing up. 2)playing babies. 3) some type of art activity. 4) playing on Maegan's computer.
I've learned:
-Dressing up is exhausting. I can't seem to keep straight which outfit is what, and the amount of clothing strewn throughout my house is quite annoying.
-They think Molly is a doll that they can flip over, spin around, shove bottles/pacis into her mouth, etc. They are going to break her.
-Coloring is fun but I last way longer than they do and when I finally finish an entire picture, one of them is sure to add his or her marks to the front or back.
-I like computers. (Not much to complain about from a quiet activity that Maegan is learning tons, and Anna-Kate enjoys too. Maegan handles a computer better than many adults I've seen.)

Anna-Kate feeding Molly her baby doll's bottle:
Photobucket

Maegan dressed as Elfie (I do know Elfie's outfit must have tights, leotard, mittens, hat, scarf and legwarmers on her arms:)
Photobucket

Maegan, wearing her swimsuit, playing on her computer:
Photobucket

Coloring today (note legwarmers on arms:)
Photobucket

Two silly monkeys:
Photobucket

6 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

LOVE this post! I was laughing out loud! Your girls are just too funny!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! And I love that even when it is chaotic you can still keep your sense of humor!!

Genevieve said...

Look at those cute girls! (Isn't that A-K with Molly in the first pic, though?)

I love the pic of A-K in the swimsuit, Molly's sweet smile, and Mae in the legwarmers! So cute!

Anonymous said...

GOOD CATCH GEN!!!! I REALLY need more sleep!

Melzer said...

OMG! How funny is Mae and her legwarmer obsession! I love it! Awesome pics.

Lindsay family said...

I love the pics! They are simply adorable. You will all look back someday and have a good laugh.