We went to the Bettendorf Halloween parade last Saturday, it was pretty cool! (Coolest part being that it was the FIRST parade we've ever been to that Maegan hasn't cried at! Milestone! lol)

We trick-or-treated last night:


Maegan's school party and parade was today:

We've eaten lots of candy, here's Anna-Kate showing off her candy face!

We had a great Halloween. Both girls are certified candyaholics so I wasn't surprised that Maegan's answer to my question, "Which do you like more, Halloween or Christmas?" was a very definite "HALLOWEEN!!!" Anna-Kate is a pro at saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" now, and she just keeping yelling "I HAVE CANDY!" last night :) She was also very kind to the people handing out candy, making a little small talk with them and always making sure to say good bye to their pets if they were out. And everyone adored her costume, of course.
Miss Molly (most often called "Molls", fyi) is doing well. She had her first bottle last weekend, and she took right to it.

Molly is a gassy baby but the infant gas drops do seem to help. She doesn't sleep very well at night but I do usually get one 3 hour stretch most nights (and I pray daily that I get a consistent four hours soon!) It's hard to do all my Mommy jobs on one 3 hour stretch of sleep :) She's a pretty happy baby when she's not in pain from gas, thank goodness. She's started smiling but I have yet to capture a picture of it.
Pucker up Molls!

Mwah! (Anna-Kate isn't always the most gentle, is she?)

Oh, and Anna-Kate thinks she's ready to use the potty. It started a couple weeks ago when she began asking to use the potty, and peed on the potty a few times. She's now learned how to take her pants and diaper off when Mommy isnt looking...oh this could get messy. Please let us not revisit the removing of pants and smearing of poop on the walls like Maegan did!!!
1 comment:
OMG! You guys are such an adorable family! I just loved the girls in their costumes! Too cute! They are growing up so fast, even Molly! Smiling already! I feel like she was born last week!
Post a Comment