Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy busy

I added some pictures earlier but didn't have a chance to write anything! Such is the life of a mommy to 3 little ones, huh? Anyway, things are going well. Molly will be a month old tomorrow!!! How can that be?! She's sleeping okay, we've had two nights in a row of 3.5-4 consecutive hours of sleep, so that's better than before and I can live on 4 hours of sleep. She can be quite fussy but is generally content when I'm nursing or holding her, so I just don't accomplish much! :)
Maegan had her school pictures this week, and is very excited for our busy week next week- dance class (which she wears her costume to,) trick or treating, Halloween party at school and then we head to The Wiggles concert on Thursday!!!
Anna-Kate starts her music class in a week and a half! I think she will love it. And it will be a nice activity for she and I to do...hopefully Molly will sleep through class :)
I included some pictures of Maegan and Anna-Kate as babies in the post below, you can see how much Molly resembles Maegan and I can definitely see a bit of Anna-Kate there too! My three beautiful girls <3

2 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

Wow! I think the last picture of AK and the middle pic of Maegan look a lot like Molly! Funny how they can look so similar but as they get older they seem to look more like their own individual! I was happy to see new pics up today! Happy 1 month b-day Molly!

Lindsay family said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe that Molly is already one month...boy does time fly.