Sunday, September 16, 2007

The countdown is on!

10 more days!

Here's my (ACHING) belly!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't have much to say, as my thoughts are completely consumed with the upcoming birth. I'm totally excited for my hospital "vacation" and look forward to just sitting and enjoying my new baby for a few days! Now I just pray that she is healthy, and that I avoid this cough that has been plaguing Ryan and Maegan!

4 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

Ohhh, look at that belly! I just love the pregnant belly, it's such a miracle! I can't believe you are down to just 10 days! Your baby is going to be healthy, happy and beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I'm jealous of Christy who will be one of the first people to meet her! I will be thinking of you every minute for the next 10 days Erin and I know everything will go as planned for you! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable! I will be thinking about you!
Love ya and miss ya lots!

Lindsay family said...

Just 10 days!! I can't believe it...it just seems like yesterday that you told everyone you were pregnant. You look great. I will be praying for you. And definatly enjoy that time spent in the hospital as I am sure life will be very busy once you are at home. I can't wait to see pictures.

Debbie said...

I can't believe it-- 10 short days, Erin! That FLEW by!