Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Big girl beds and elephants

I had no part in this at all. Can I just point out a few things? 1. A-K's hat on backwards? Yeah, she did that. 2. Ribbon tied to scooter? Maegan did that. 3. Cupboard lock used as handle? Maegan did that too. These kids crack me up!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A-K has moved to a big girl bed! Here she is after we showed it to her for the first time:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That night she was way too wound up to sleep in it so back to the crib she went. But last night she did perfectly, and then today at nap time I found this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Clearly she was having a little party in there before she fell asleep. Big Valentine Bear, Nemo, and Pink Bunny were all there. She has on a hat, and the lotion is out. It smells like Baby Magic in her room. :)

Anna-Kate's Halloween costume is a hit, with the little:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and the big:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

I love this post! Your girls are so fun! I can't wait to see what kind if surprises Baby 3 will have for us!

Michelle Stokes said...

Your girls are so creative! Baby girl #3 better be ready for these two....we'll find out soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna-Kate looks like such a big girl in her bed!

Lindsay family said...

Oh my...how cute are your girls in those costumes!!! I love it! I know you mean about having creative children. Karson is the same way...he loves to dress up Kamryn is silly things. Anyways, love the pics. I hope you are feeling well. Not too much longer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, good luck with your soon-to-be C-Section. I hope everything goes well for you and baby girl #3!

Anonymous said...

omg, that elephant costume is too cute!! ARe they both wearing the same one, or do you have 2? So cute!

Genevieve
(can't remember my login info)

Debbie said...

OMG! I love the Dolan elephants!! Soo cute!