Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A few things...

Most exciting news- baby Dolan #3 will arrive on Wednesday, September 26th, at 9:30 am! That's 77 days away!

Maegan and Anna-Kate had their 4 year and 18 month checkups today. Maegan is 39 pounds and 41.5 inches, putting her in the 80th %tile for both. Anna-Kate is 23.5 pounds and 31 inches, putting her in the 40th %tile for both. They are the picture of health, and Dr. Omar was pleased that we only saw him for one "sick" visit the entire winter (Maegan's bloody nose problem, which is solved thank goodness.) Let's hope next winter is just as healthy!!!

And I have a funny story from each girl to share:
Maegan had to give a urine sample and was quite perplexed about why I needed to catch her pee in a cup. She finally agreed and gave me the sample, and when she saw the cup she blurted, "MOMMY IT LOOKS JUST LIKE LEMONADE!!!!" and then was so proud of her lemonade that she insisted on carrying it from the restroom, down the hall to the exam room. No one can say I haven't taught my girls to be proud of their accomplishments!!!

Tonight at dinner Anna-Kate (the horribly picky eater) had eaten one small serving of applesauce and a teeny piece of cheese. Since she has eaten pretty much nothing else but fruit snacks today, I was begging her to eat something else. I asked her what she wanted to eat, if she wanted a banana, some melon, pancakes, goldfish, crackers? And I kid you not, the girl said, "candy."

We did our retake of Anna-Kate's 18 month pictures and this is what we got (better than last week!)

2 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

I've marked my calendar for Baby 3! I can't believe there are only 77 days left! Buckle up sweetie, you're in for a ride!

Yippee! No tears for Anna's pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Erin, I can't believe she will be born that soon! Does it seem that this pregnancy has gone by fast? It does to me! Hopefully all will go well, it's very close to Zallie's birthday too!