Friday, July 06, 2007

5 amazing years

Before I write about Maegan's birthday, I need to show you what Ryan and I have accomplished in our first five years of marriage:

Exhibit A:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Exhibit B:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Exhibit C:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





It blows me away when I look at these three beautiful girls and realize that Ryan and I have only been married 5 years! LOL We have started an amazing life together and added two, soon to be three, of the most awesome little girls to this world. Thank you to all of our friends and family for supporting our marriage and for loving us. And most importantly, thank you to my husband for being the most amazing husband and father I know.



Onto Maegan's birthday! She had a great day and is so pleased to tell people that she is FOUR now. She received many awesome gifts and is sooo thankful for all of them :)
The pictures above are from our attempt at Maegan's 4 yr pics and Anna-Kate's 18 month pics. As you can see, someone was feeling a tad uncooperative that day! I can't wait to go try again. (HUGE eyeroll here.) Here is a few other pics from that great shoot!









Pregnancy update:
I had my 28 week appointment yesterday. It went well...for the most part. I passed my glucose tolerance test! YAY! The Good Lord must know that Erin and a special pregnancy diet would not make for a happy Dolan family. And just to make that a little bit funnier, I've gained EIGHT POUNDS in the past month! No wonder I've been feeling huge all of the sudden. I was just telling Ryan on Wednesday that I'm huge and I think I'm as big now as I was fullterm with Anna-Kate (which I'm not, i just feel that way!) and now we know why! I dont know why the big jump, so i'll blame the baby. :) Oh and maybe my body was just holding back so I could fit into my bridesmaid dress for Nicole's wedding, and now that that's over it's no holds barred!
I should be getting a call today (I'm hoping) with my day/time of baby girl's birth! I cant wait.

3 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!
Wow, 5 years has gone by already? That's great! You forgot to mention how many times you guys have moved in those 5 years! LOL! I love the pics, so funny! I'm very happy to hear Baby 3 is doing wonderfully! Let us know when she's coming!

Lindsay family said...

Erin I had to giggle when I saw those pics! Kam thought she would be the same way for her 6 month pictures...she always smiles and she decided she didn't want to once we got to the studio, so I can very much relate!!! Happy Anniversary...it sures goes by fast doesn't it??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! I loved the pictures! TOO cute! Why is it that all kids freak out when a photographer comes near them!!