Friday, June 08, 2007

She's a she!!!

I spoke to my OB today about our ultrasound last month and how disappointed we were (the tech was not very friendly nor helpful.) He was very apologetic and hooked me up with another ultrasound right then! And we had much better luck this time, the tech was awesome and our little girl is definitely a girl! Here are the pictures I got today:

A great profile shot!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Face from the front (I think she might look like Anna-Kate!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the tell-tale girly parts shot:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've only gained 2 lbs in the last month! Hurray! I have no idea how I managed that. Next appointment I will schedule my c-section, have my glucose screening, and get my Rhogam shot. Big appointment! Then, if you can believe this, I begin my bi-weekly appointments! It's just so hard to believe that this girl will be here in just 15 weeks!

2 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

I'm so glad you got a nice dr to give you another ultrasound! I'm so excited that it's 100% a girl!

Debbie said...

Aww, congrats Erin.