Saturday, June 09, 2007

New feature

I've added a feature on the far right of our page, where if you enter your email address you will receive an email each time I update the site. Nice huh?

5 comments:

Carrie-Area Director said...

I signed up, however I go down the list of all my friends sites daily so highly doubt I'll stop checking yours even though I know they will email me! It's a nice feature though for people who aren't as obsessed as I am with friends sites!

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing Carrie :) But i figured it would be nice for those who dont check here very much :)

-erin

Anonymous said...

Neat feature!
Although I am glad to know I am not the only computer obsessed person that checks everybodys websites daily!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin, love the new belly shot!

Michelle Stokes said...

Awesome widget tool. I'm going to try and get this on my page!