August:

May:

Name samples:

August:

May:

Maegan's first dance recital is tomorrow! She did AWESOME at the rehearsal last night. Those of you who know Maegan know that she's very, very scared of loud noises and not the most adventurous person when it comes to trying new things. But she was so brave and did great standing in line, walking the long walk to backstage and then going out onto the stage. She did her dance well, and then later we went back to rehearse the finale and she did that perfectly (with all the other 200-some students on stage with her!) and then sat there on stage through the whole awards ceremony which included a lot of screaming and clapping! I am just so proud of her, she's been through some big changes in the past month and it's like I can see her changing into this little girl right before my eyes- she's not my baby anymore! She loved loved loved getting her hair done for the rehearsal, and putting on the makeup! Oh and we're very busy planning Maegan's 4th birthday party. She has lots of ideas and changes her theme daily.
The other kids are doing great! Anna-Kate is working on at least 3 new teeth right now, including her bottom molars! She's down to one nap per day, but that's a good thing since we are busy playing outside and going places since it's so nice out. She's still picking up words right and left, and loves to climb on things she shouldn't. If you pause a moment to talk to her, she loves to tell you about her ouchies. She's also a little brute, we had a playdate here yesterday and she was roughing up the little girl that's 4 months older than her. :)
Baby #3 is thumping and kicking away! She seems to move a lot in the afternoon and then at bedtime. Ryan's already felt her kick, although only once. I've tried to get Maegan to feel her, but Maegan moves around too much and then thinks she feels her when she hasn't. :) It will be easier when baby #3 is bigger and those kicks are undeniable.
I still can't believe it's really another girl, so I'm going to do a lot of pleading for another ultrasound...or maybe convince Ryan that it's worth it to pay for the 3d ultrasound. It's hard not knowing for sure! I'd rather not know at all.
Here are two of the ultrasound pics we got, I finally got them scanned in. In both shots her head is on the left, and she is facing you. Cutie huh? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment