Updates all around...
Maegan is having a rough time lately. She's developed a fear of being away from mommy, and has had awful crying jags every time she has to seperate. It started with dance class, then her museum class, preschool and then for daycare at Mom's Morning! It's made it quite a difficult couple weeks, but Miss Klopp said it went better today and she cried much less, so hopefully we've turned a corner and she'll be over this soon! It's awful for Maegan of course, but it really is hard to just walk away from her when she is screaming "I JUST WANT MY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lots of tears around here lately! :)
Aside from the crying, she is doing well. Preschool wraps up in just 3 weeks, her dance recital is in 3 weeks and she started soccer two weeks ago. It's hard to believe that in just 2 months she'll be four. She's an amazing little girl, and a phenomenal big sister! She is so mushy to Anna-Kate, it's really adorable.
Anna-Kate is doing well! She is a motormouth and is already saying at least 50 words, as well as mimicking most things we say. She really seems to have a knack for picking up words, we dont have to say them much for her to begin using them herself. She even had her first two word phrase (well her first was "good girl" but that is obviously just mimicking mommy and daddy :) this weekend, she said "hi daddy!" and "hi doggy!" She's also very much into climbing, jumping and loves the swimming pool and being outside in general.
Baby #3 is doing well. Our big ultrasound is next week, and we are trying to stay strong to have a surprise, but the pressure is getting to us! It will be interesting to see if we actually keep it that way. I haven't felt any definite movement yet, but a tap here and there that I think could possibly be the baby and not just gas or digestion. I certainly have the heartburn and backache that remind me I am indeed pregnant.
Some pictures and videos from the past couple weeks:
This video is funny- Anna-Kate and i were in her room putting away laundry, when i turned around to see her army crawling underneath the crib. I ran to grab the camera (thank God!) and captured this video:
The girls playing outside last weekend:



Maegan playing soccer:

And a video of Maegan playing soccer (she's on the far left and does the arm flapping/jumping around thing at the beginning. Ryan's the coach in the grey shirt:)
2 comments:
Your girls are so adorable!
I'm going to be an enabler and think you should find out. ;)
I laughed so hard at the video of Anna-Kate under the crib. That video is priceless!
Post a Comment