We are healthy again! I've been better for awhile and Maegan is all better now too. A-K has a lingering cough that only seems to bother her at about 1:30 am, but other than that she seems to be great.
Some exciting things going on here- i've got a new job! I'm now Drew's babysitter, at least for the time being. Kelly was having a hard time finding childcare so I finally thought about it seriously and thought- hey, why not? If I can handle 2 kids surely I can handle 3 and i'm even considering taking on another kid or two! No, this is not a moment of temporary insanity. I think it's permanent.
So knowing that I'm going to have Drew here 3 days per week and possibly take on another animal or two, I had a great time getting the basement in order on Sunday. I cleaned the toy area and the tv area really well, and then worked on Maegan's art corner. So here's some pictures of those areas:
Art corner:


Play room:


Yesterday I opened the fridge and the tray of eggs came tumbling out, I must have left the cover of their little space in the door open. About four eggs came crashing down, breaking on my feet and the rug below my feet. Maegan said, "UH OH MOMMY! You're supposed to be CAREFUL." lol
Anna-Kate is currently fussing at me, because I am not holding her. This is a common theme here, she spots me from across the room and realizes that if i'm across the room then I can't possibly have my arms around her so she begins to cry as she inchworms across the floor. Here's the view from my desk:
2 comments:
Just because I don't post comments doesn't mean I am not checking out the blog! :-) I check it almost every day! Please keep it up becuase I love seeing what is going on. The kid's room looks great, BTW.
I also check it daily. Although I cannot see the pictures here at work, so I have to wait until I get home. Those darn firewalls! I think you will do great with the other kids!
Post a Comment