Sunday, August 27, 2006

8.27.06

The past four days have been BIG ONES for Anna-Kate!
- On Thursday she started crawling on all fours!
-On Friday she waved bye-bye for the first time!
-On Saturday she cut her first tooth!
-And on Sunday she was found standing in her crib after naptime! (and I forgot that now bedtimes are going to be a huge struggle of lay her down, she stands up, she cries until I come back, and lay her down again and then she stands up and so on and so on)

No wonder she's been a little cranky for a few days, she's had a lot on her mind! :)

This is the normal Anna-Kate, though, and we hope she comes back soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maegan's final days of summer are here; she starts school on Thursday! We decorated her new school bag today, had 'unpack your backpack' night last week, and the girl cannot stop asking to go to school! We hope this means there will be no tears shed (by her) on Thursday. Mommy is another story.
Does she look like a preschooler?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maegan is my little helper. She has been so good about helping me out now that I am watching Drew. Here is her latest fascination- helping feed the babies:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got a few good pics (out of the 50 or so I snapped!) last week of the three of them. My favorites:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is poor lil A-K today, a little grumpy but content watching Baby Einstein:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Melzer said...

Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe Anna-Kate had all of those first in just one week. Wowzers! I was just wondering how it was going watching Drew. The pics are sweet!