Both girls are doing wonderfully as usual. Maegan is nearly 3 years old, can you believe it?! 3 years ago today I was as big as a house (yes, i was actually told that) and I was HOT. lol I can't wait to reminisce with you via pictures when Maegan's birthday is here. It's amazing to see how my baby has grown and changed. She's so funny now, always with something interesting to say. She's gotten to the stage now where her mind is moving much faster than her mouth, so sometimes it takes her a few tries to get her thoughts out. It's hard to not laugh at her when she's trying to be very serious and tell me something, yet she keeps stumbling over her words. She started a new tumbling class last week and enjoyed it I think. She's forever the kid that runs around a bit too much when she should be standing in line paying attention to her teacher, but hey, she did great- better than she usually does! Her music class finishes up tomorrow, we'll be sad to be done with that. She's really enjoyed it! (again, more running around than she should, but it's fun for her!)
She's very excited for her birthday, and just now started telling people she's three instead of two. So I think she's ready :) She wants a Shrek cake, so we're having a Shrek party this year. I've found a few fun shrek things, and I think she will be quite happy. She absolutely does not want candles, though, and tells me that every time we talk about it.
Anna-Kate (still who doesn't sleep at night, but we'll not talk about that) is amazing! She's so bubbly and smiley and pretty happy in general. She does prefer to stand, not sit, and be held, not play alone, but once you learn those facts she's pretty easy to deal with. She's a full-fledged solid food eater now, having mastered rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas and sweet potatoes. She's now onto a mixed grain cereal and seemed to enjoy that. She enjoys her exersaucer and jumper thingy for a few minutes each day and is also quite good at tummy time now. She's gotten so much stronger in just the last month.
I'll close with some of my favorite shots from the last month:
Maegan the librarian, sporting my mom's reading glasses

First swim of the year in Grandpa and Grandma Eller's pool:

Anna-Kate's smiley eyes:

The rare nice picture of Maegan (with sweaty hair):

My little beauty:

All ready for her first swim:

Maegan says, "Go ahead, A-K, pull my hair. I'll let you!"
1 comment:
Erin, I just love the sweaty-hair picture of Mae and A-K in her bathing suit. So awesome!
Post a Comment