Wednesday, May 17, 2006

5.17.06

some new pictures!

i've been told by a few people that my girls *kind of* look like me. Well, then Christy said that Maegan looks like me and Anna-Kate looks like Ryan. WRONG! :) I found some pics of me and scanned them in- the top two are me at 2 years and the bottom two are me at 3 and 4 months.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mother's Day 2006, my beautiful girls:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maegan's tutu!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anna-Kate has started rice cereal. In this picture she says, "Oh my God!!!! They are trying to POISON me!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love moments like this- Maegan asked for a snack so being the lazy mom I am, I handed her the bag of animal crackers. 5 minutes later I found her sitting in the sunroom, eating her crackers and just watching Anna-Kate play in her bouncy chair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like fun! Love, Carrie