Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween

The girls had a great Halloween! Enjoy the pictures!
Photobucket

Molly had trouble walking in her costume, she seemed to feel top heavy.
Photobucket

Who knew elephants can ride bikes?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Maegan and Anna-Kate with our neighbors, Aubree and Isabelle, who are quickly becoming their best friends:
Photobucket

Maegan's class:
Photobucket

Some pictures from last weekend, at my parent's house:
Photobucket

Jesse is 2 now!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Maegan in front of the blackberry bushes we love so much:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Melzer said...

I am loving the last picture of all three girls. That's a keeper!

Katy Gilliam said...

I can not believe that Jessie is 2! He is gorgeous! Everyone looked so cute at Halloween. I hope it was as much fun as it looks!

Lindsay family said...

Molly made the cutest elephant. Halloween is such a fun time for the little ones.