Maegan's tooth came loose a couple of weeks ago, we discovered while brushing her teeth. I think I was nearly as excited as she was! It took about 2 weeks for it to wiggle loose enough to pull, and just before we left for school last week we discovered that it was ready to come out. She gave a couple of tugs but I didn't think she'd be able to pull it hard enough but she did, and she is now very proud of her shiny new adult tooth that's quickly taking the open spot! The other bottom middle tooth is now loose too, but I think it will be at least a few weeks before we see any more tooth action. She got a nice note from the tooth fairy, a pack of bubblegum (of which she ate 5 pieces all on the first day and MOLLY ate one! She was really enjoying it before I so rudely ripped it from her mouth, which she did not appreciate,) and $1.
Yep, it's loose!

Right after she pulled it!

We had to put it in a baggie and send it to school, she's the 2nd kid in her class to lose a tooth.

With her loot from the Tooth Fairy:

Molly had an awesome birthday- she thoroughly enjoyed her cake and ice cream and seemed to enjoy all of the extra attention.
Her first birthday present- an awesome clapper that Maegan picked out at the dollar store. By awesome I mean super loud.

She really liked this camera Anna-Kate and I picked out for her.

Her favorite part of the whole deal:



Anna-Kate got to celebrate fall by dressing as a scarecrow for school yesterday! I was a little nervous because Anna-Kate is definitely a princess- most days she refuses to wear anything but pink, and often throws a fit when I make her wear jeans. But, I guess being a scarecrow is cool because she was fine with her whole outfit, and I think she even liked her flannel shirt!

No comments:
Post a Comment