Maegan at 5 years weighs 45 lbs and is 43 3/4 inches! (80%tile and 75%tile)
Molly at 9 months weighs 24 lbs and is 28 inches!(Bigtime OFF the charts and 75%tile)
Maegan had four shots yesterday and was not pleased. And then somehow she knew that I was feeling sorry for her, and I caught her saying a few times things like this, "I can say whatever I want because I had four shots today." Huh? (I'm not kidding, she really did say that. It really surprised me! I had no idea she was so...so...calculating?)
Dr. Omar was pleased with a capital P at Molly's growth. I think he just loves fat babies! Anna-Kate was trying to talk his ear off, and he looks at me and says, "She turns 3 in January???" Yes, I know. If I've thought Maegan's "question phase" has been bad, I know I'm in for huge trouble because Anna-Kate's has already started and will be more in depth and longer, I'm afraid.
Speaking of Anna-Kate, we're back to being potty-trained! She's been in undies since last weekend and is doing awesome!
Moving day is in just over 2 weeks! I cannot believe it. We did sell our house for anyone that hasn't heard me shouting that from the rooftop. So, in just a couple weeks our home will be in Davenport, and Ryan spent a good amount of time on the internet the other night getting us a cool new phone number. 563-355-2525. I think he was just trying to help out Maegan and Anna-Kate ;)
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear that your home sold...what a relief! What an exciting time for you guys! Take care
Post a Comment