Let's see...
-Maegan finished preschool! She loves to tell everyone that. We haven't told her that pre-k is technically preschool too- I don't want to burst that bubble!
-Maegan had her 2nd dance recital! She was awesome, of course. She did 5 cartwheels in a row! She loves dancing on stage, and looks forward to her dance classes that start in 2 weeks.
-Anna-Kate had a potty regression. Bummer for me! She still goes #2 there, most of the time, so I really shouldn't complain. :)
-Molly is crawling! She started a couple weeks ago and is quite speedy now. She also pulls up but she forgets that she has to hold on so pulling up is very dangerous right now.
-Speaking of dangerous! Anna-Kate is a walking disaster these days. She hits her head, falls down, lands wrong, etc, all the time. I'm hoping it's just a rough-2 year old phase. She also has nearly drowned twice in the past few weeks- once at my parents and once at the public pool. Life jackets people!
-Molly has added another word to her 2 word vocab- ba. So now we have dadadada babababa. She tries very, VERY hard to keep up verbally with her sisters. She yells, shrieks, screeches, all the time.
-Molly has 6 teeth now! Her bottom teeth are very crooked and it concerns me, because I don't remember Maegan's and Anna's being that crooked and anyone that has known me more than 15 years knows what I went through with my own teeth!
-In other teething news, I actually have three kids teething right now. Molly is working on her top two eye teeth, Anna-Kate is getting her top two-year molars and Maegan is cutting her 6 year molars!
-Anna-Kate tells me all the time (let me try to do this in her cute little A-K speak) "Mommy, ur da BEST mommy in DA WORRRRRD!" She has a very teeny voice, about 10 octaves higher than Molly's growly voice.
-Maegan and Anna-Kate are obsessed with swimsuits and wear them 95% of the time. Which is just fine with me- less laundry right? And also less fighting over the big fashion choices that each morning brings.
-Cousins Ellie and Lindsay are home for the summer from Japan, and all 5 girls are getting along BEAUTIFULLY. Lisa and I decided that surely this is the last summer that it will be like this so we are relishing the happy voices (even if they are really, really loud when they are together.)
-Maegan turns 5 in just a few days. It's so hard to believe that I've been doing this for 5 years- that 5 years ago today I was pregnant (and quite miserable!) Look how our lives have changed, in just 5 years. Pretty cool.
Here's my baby 5 years ago (I love this photo- can't you just hear the sounds of that baby stretching???)

And a couple weeks ago:

(That sweet little girl is having a Spongebob birthday.)
-Anna-Kate thinks her birthday is coming up too, and Maegan is adamant that no one help her open her presents, so I smell trouble.
-I think I've tapped out my list for that past couple months. I will try to blog again soon, but chances are I won't be back until August!
Ooooookay...

Maegan trying to rock-out, and the little princess trying to steal the show:

Can you believe she's 2.5 already:

Oh my God! I finished my dinner!


At the park in May (8 months:)

Ooh! I forgot to mention Anna-kate is BINKY FREE! She "mailed them to the babies." I can't believe it actually worked!!!

A little sit-n-spin with Grandma Susie:

Jolly Molly:

She's one of those super-cute babies that sticks her tongue out all the time!

Weirdo! (I actually used this picture for her birthday invite.)
1 comment:
I'm so happy to finally see new pics of the girls! They sure are growing up fast!
You are so creative...mailing binkies to the babies! Good thinking!
It is pretty amazing to think you've been a mommy for 5 years! You deserve a 'mommy pampering day' for that! (Hint Hint Ryan!)
Post a Comment