Friday, April 06, 2007

4.6.07

Ok, I can finally say I feel very confident about this pregnancy! I heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks but was still holding my breath to make it out of the first trimester and today at my 14 week appointment, Maegan and I both heard the heartbeat! What a relief. So I'm 14 weeks and up 14 lbs!!! Eek. And very very happy! I'm feeling very good with no nausea at all and just the teeniest touch of heartburn, not even enough to warrant some Tums. I can still sleep, I'm not too tired and I'm really liking being pregnant....for now :)
The heartbeat seems to be a bit slower than I remember with both of my girls, so could it be a boy??? There is a "test" that involves Drano, and that said GIRL. And every chinese calendar I look at gives different results, so who knows! My next appt is May 11, 2 days before Mother's Day! <3 I will be 19 weeks, 5 days and it will be our BIG ultrasound!!! Proud big sister (who says it's a girl!):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and Baby Dolan #3, 14 weeks:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Genevieve said...

Yay for the heartbeat!! What did Maegan think? :)

Melzer said...

He will SO be a boy...mark my word.

Anonymous said...

You look so great! Keep posting the belly photos.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad that everything is going so well!