Thursday, January 04, 2007

1.4.07

Happy Birthday Anna Kathryn!

Our baby girl turned one yesterday- so hard to believe it's been a year already! And what an awesome year it's been. She is the most amazing little girl, so sweet and so feisty at the same time. She loves to snuggle, gives tons of kisses and hugs, and is "sooooooo CUTE!" and "sooooooo SWEET!" if you ask her big sister. :)

She had a great birthday, which she wants to share with you in a pictorial. Here we go!

Mommy woke me up bright and early- this is my "what the heck?!" face. I couldn't figure out why mommy was so chipper!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After I played naked for awhile (it's my favorite thing to do!) I got dressed in my special birthday tshirt (It says, "It's fun to be one!"):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We did the normal 1st birthday stuff: played with toys, read books, climbed on things I shouldn't climb on, made my sister mad, etc. Then I got all dressed up in my pretty party dress:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Time to party!

I know you can't tell here, but I hated this hat!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But Maegan liked her hat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Why are they letting me play with fire?!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yeah, like I *didn't* know what to do with this!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Mommy jumping in here- Here's where anna-kate had a major one-year-old meltdown. It wasn't pretty.) A-K says: Here is where mommy royally p*ssed me off!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All better now, and running like a maniac all over the Jungle Bungle:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I had a boat ride with my big sis and my big cuz:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the day is done! Back home riding my new Dora scooter! I already figured out how to push this thing up to the couch and stand on top of it!:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Melzer said...

Great pics, Erin! I think it's great that Mae is so fiesty, yet sweet. And that's the thing I don't like about those scooter/rider things - dangerous step stools! Happy birthday, A-K!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun and exhausting day for everyone : ) Thanks for sharing all the adorable photos. I have to say my favorite is the first one, on birthday morning. How cute!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! The girls are adorable as always!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Erin! I like your site also. I can't believe she's already 1!