The girls had a lot of fun Trick or Treating last night! Ryan and Maegan ran all over Eldridge while Anna and I hung out here passing out treats. Here is the girls before the night started, and oh how typical this picture is:

Maegan's going through a bad streak of sorts...she's just a handful and not all that easy to please right now! Let's hope this passes quickly.
In good news, though, we got Maegan's preschool progress report today and she is doing so well! They earn a "consistent," "sometimes," or "never" and she got a "consistent" on all 14 items. They are mostly evaluating her interactions with her teachers and peers, her knowledge of their routines, and how helpful she is. Ms. Klopp says that maegan shows a special interest in their animals and class pets :)
Anna has a small cold, which seems to bother me more than her because I constantly have to wipe her nose. I swear I'd rather deal with a 24 hour tummy bug than a runny nose! She's still trying to walk, taking about 4 steps sometimes. She really does seem to practice walking, which is something I dont remember maegan doing. She has four teeth, and maybe a couple on the way. She won't let me in there to look around anymore :)
Hope you all have a happy November! We have an extremely busy month so if I make it back here it will be a miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment