The girls are doing great and we had a fabulous time visting "Graffy" (grandma Kathy) and Grandpa Jim in Florida. Both of the girls are super travellers and it was a nice getaway for us. We are happily back in Iowa now, unhappily dealing with the cold cold weather. Oh well, spring will be here soon!
Anna-Kate is growing like a weed, I can't believe tomorrow she'll be 2 months old! She's darn near the "perfect baby" but she is not a good sleeper at this point- she breastfeeds about every 2 hours. eek! I'm hoping she starts spreading out her feedings, soon! :) She's a very, very smiley little girl which is so awesome.
Miss Maegan attended preschool roundup today! If she learns to use the potty (please, God, let this happen soon) she will be attending St Paul's Catholic school. If not...well...let's just plan on her learning to use the potty soon. :)
Her new school looks like a lot of fun and she did have a great time there today, even if she wouldn't let me walk 10 feet away from her. I cant believe my baby will be going to SCHOOL in just a few months!
That's all for now, maybe next time I write I'll be better rested and have more free hands.
Love,
erin
Anna-Kate's one month pic

Some recent photos of my beauties:








No comments:
Post a Comment